Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kelan Fish and Lima-Bean.

Let me start by saying, I absolutely love to drive.  Ever since I got my license I have lived for long drives and summer nights. So, I was especially excited when Kelan and I got invited to Sam's grad party - (future room mate and love of my LIFE. :)) who lives wayyyy out there in the boonies.  Mom even let me have the nice air conditioned car for the trip which was really cool because the van has no air conditioning.  Which does not fly on days like today.  
So, sitting in this super fly car with my one of my best friends I was feeling super grown up and independent.  But that was brief.  Because of course I got myself lost.  Seriously lost.  Thank god Kelan was in the car with me or I would have been driving for hours with no one to just help me laugh at the whole situation. We turned around, stopped, cussed our lungs out and laughed our heads off.  And eventuallly.....made it to Sam's house.  Who by the way, is probably the most adorable person on earth.  Her friends were so sweet and so funny and dealt with me and my lame jokes and big boobs.  All in all it was a lovely day. I've decided to get lost with Kelan more often :)

4 comments:

Kelannn said...

Getting lost with you was one of the best experiences of my life.

Olivia said...

Hi! Remember me?
You and Kelan are so adorable!
You're so lucky you can drive already. I take my test next week.
Hey, let me know when there are any cool exhibits going on around Nazareth. I'll definitely go!

Olivia said...

Hey, remember me?
You and Kelan are so adorable.
You're so lucky you can drive already, but I'm taking my test next week so I'm pretty excited!
Hey, let me know if there are any cool exhibits at Nazareth.
I'll definitely go!

Olivia said...

Hey, remember me?
You and Kelan are so adorable.
You're so lucky you can drive already, but I'm taking my test next week so I'm pretty excited!
Hey, let me know if there are any cool exhibits at Nazareth.
I'll definitely go!