Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The BEST Night of My Young Life.

Anybody who knows me, knows that my musical GOD is Dave Matthews.  I've gotten through almost my entire life listening to his music.  He brought me through the best and worst of high school, and for my graduation present, I FINALLY got to see the Dave Matthews Band LIVE!!!!  It was the most insane concert I've ever been.  It was so incredible.
The music is so amazing.  The riffs are complex and different every song - yet you can pick his music out instantly.  I love that.  I screamed my lungs out, I danced like a crazy person.  Usually, I'm not a dancer because I get nervous dancing with people around, but it was great cause everyone around us was so stoned and drunk that nobody cared.  We all looked like idiots.
Dave is my hero.  Hands down.  He has been through so much in his life and yet he can bring this incredible music every time and play with such joy.  You can HEAR how happy playing music makes the band even through the radio.  So seeing him LIVE was the most amazing, happy experience of my life thus far.  I'm high on life right now.  Cant you tell? :)

No comments: