Thursday, July 3, 2008

James Freaking McAvoy


Well I just got back from seeing James in his newest movie.  I freaking love him.  Wanted was so incredible.  Not only was he SMOKING hot...the movie kicked major ass.  He is beautiful. He's been my favorite for a while - especially after I saw Becoming Jane.  Other girls like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp...(both realllly good looking) but my man is James.  What can I say...I love him and his scottish self.  As Kelan would say...Bang me in the face.  I can't say anything else because I'll just ramble.  I want to marry him. And have his little scottish babies.  The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James McAvoy is a GOD enough said. That movie is amazing and ugh... he's beautiful.

"What the fuck have you done lately?"

Enough Said. I love you. That's what I've done lately.