Tuesday, July 28, 2009

long time no blog

Well I guess once again, I'm over due for an update. And because I have an unexplainable affection for lists, I guess I'll make one now :)

*Biggest, bestest update would have to be the Dave concert I went to with my two friends this past weekend. It was our first official road trip with no parents, no rules, AND alcohol. Awesomeeee. As always....Dave was a musical GOD. And I was left an absolute mess of happiness in his presence.

*School is right around the corner and I cannot freaking wait. I feel like there is still so much to get done. It's like time is moving too fast and too slow all at once. I have to start getting organized and making lists haha. Things I need, things I have, things I can't forget.

*You know...its totally pathetic, but I ALWAYS find myself watching trash tv when I'm up too late at night. I mean seriously.....? Daisy of Love? SERIOUSLY? Oh yeah. I've sunk to an all time low.

*The next tattoo is in the works in my sketchbook as we speak. :)

*Working at a pizzeria has proved to be a lot of fun. Of course it comes with its bitches...but I've also met some really cool people. I actually like work. (I don't like getting up in the morning for it.....but once I'm there its all good.)

*I didn't know what a pizza roll was until I started my new job. Sounds gross...but it is soooooooo delicious.

*I miss kissing. I don't mind being single, but I miss kissing.

*I need to find more ways to make money. Cuz even though I'm working 32 hours a week, I still feel like I'm not seeing the results. AND I'M A PENNY PINCHER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. I'm as cheap and frugal as they come! Especially for an 18 year old girl. I think I have to just stop caring so much about it. It's just going to make me crazy. I'm pretty low maintenance, I don't need material things to be happy. I haven't shopped for myself in a lonnng time. My Dave trip was a big gift to myself. I think I need to find a balance. It's just hard.

*I miss Fall. I want cold back. I think cold weather is just better. It makes people hold on to each other tighter. The world needs a little more of that.

*I need to clean my room.

*Drunk dialing/texting the ex boyfriend is always a bad idea. Especially if your most intelligent statement is "My teeth are dizzy."

Later my lovers <3

No comments: