Tuesday, January 27, 2009

perspective.

Ugh.

I am just having one of those weeks.  The kind where everything piles on top of you at once.  Throw hormones into the mix and it makes you a miserable person when you really don't want to be.  I feel like my brain can hardly hold what it needs to.  What it wants to.  

Need to:
*finish my 3D assignment
*spend a few hours in the studio working on my pastel
*study for italian
*Read for religion
*Work on a giant math project
*go to a second job interview
*save more money
*be skinnier.

Want to:
*Sleep more
*Work on illustrations for Jessica's children's book.  (she found an interested publisher!)
*get my vender's license so I can do my henna tattoos as a side job over the summer.
*be prettier.
*Go to the movies and have a social life.
*play with my dog
*go to a party 

It feels like a lot to handle.  When I feel like I can't possibly do it all, I think of our new president.  If he can even attempt to fix a country....I think I can manage to do my homework.

Trying to keep everything in perspective.  Deep cleansing breaths.  

No comments: