Sunday, October 19, 2008

so much love.

My parents got their vows renewed today.  25 years married.  I cried like a baby.  It was just such a beautiful moment.  I can't even explain it.  The way they love each other teaches me so much.  And it also scares the hell out of me.  Love like that is hard to find. I feel like I will forever be searching for a love like that and I'll never find it.  I'm sure my soulmate, whoever he is, is probably already out there somewhere and I don't even know it.  I guess the trick is finding them, and never letting them go.  

Love wins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your parents are the cutest thing in the world!!! And don't worry. I have no doubt that you will find someone who will love you so much that he will never let you go. And love does win a million times over.