Sunday, November 29, 2009

thankful





So I know I'm a little late, but last year around Thanksgiving I made a list of things I'm grateful for. I know, I know...it's not the most original thing, but it's a tradition I feel good about continuing. Keeps things in perspective...

Things I Am Grateful For This Year:

*My Family, my home, my heart.

*Christmas lights

*Being able to have 3 meals a day

*Being free.

*My sister.

*scarves, hats, gloves

*Robert. Freaking. Pattinson.

*My car....my sanctuaryyyyy

*Really good guitar music.

*Pirate Radio

*Stress. Even if its bad.

*limbs that work, a voice that speaks.

*Dave Matthews. LOOOOOOVEEEEEEE

*having a steady job.

*full tanks of gas and really good mix cds on long drives.

*Fall.

*Hot water

*Pillows

*Adventures with Gretchen

*Comedy Central and hot chocolate.

*You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you and your amazing ability to make me laugh and spend hours in Barnes and Noble talking about literally everything.

AutumnLuis said...

thank you for putting this list up....i needed to be reminded of how blessed i am to be where im at and who i am.

thank you